
Please look at my best friend, Anne's, Flickr site!!(and her Etsy shop while you're at it!!) Just click the links over to the right in my most viewed sites. She has taken and posted beautiful pictures of my girls on Flickr!!!(make sure you go to page 2 as well, b/c there are several of my girls) She took other pictures too of her friends children, and they all turned out remarkable! They are beautiful portraits!! She hopes to do this professionally and is trying to get all of the business she can. It was great because she came to my house, so that made it a lot less stressful for Mommy!! I hate getting them "packed" up for a portrait appt.!! Thank you Anne so very much!! I can't wait to order the prints!
1 comment:
Okay girl ... again ... you just made me cry. Thank you for saying all of that about me and my abilities. It means so much to me. I am VERY glad that you like the pictures. And I'm very glad that I have a best friend like you in my life. I'm very blessed in that regard.
Post a Comment