Yes, it has happened!! Isabella is in love, at age 5!! Everyone I told this story to, died laughing and thought I must put it on my blog, so here goes!! Last week after school, Isabella exclaimed, "Mommy, I FINALLY found someone to marry!!"(because you know, she's running out of time! LOL) She went on to tell me they would be living on the beach and would probably go ahead and get married on the beach, since that's where they would be living anyway. She said she wasn't sure what he was going to do for a job, but he was thinking about it. She thought they would have their honeymoon in the jungle, but they hadn't decided yet-she said she'd need to talk to him about it. She also informed me they would be adopting 5 babies from Africa, because acutally having babies hurts too much(she has been saying this for a long time)!! By the way, his name is ETHAN! I asked her what he looked like and she said, "He's really cute with blond hair, and I think blue eyes".
Then later on that day, she told me the rest of the story. As I was tucking her in(after she had made Ethan several cards!!), she blurted out, "We fell in love in the lunchroom, Mommy, and I dropped my juice box on the floor when he asked me to marry him!!!!! I thought, did he just ask ME to marry him?! I couldn't help but drop my juice box!!" Then she added, "He kissed me on the hand, but then he got in trouble, so I knew I shouldn't kiss him back." He also told her he loved her in the hallway, and she "had to tell him she loved him too!"
After all of this, I just had to laugh!! It was sooo adorable her telling it, with all her drama and facial expressions!! She's never been like this about a boy, with so much detail and planning her future!! It's kinda scary really, but all so innocent!! Just had to share this with all of you-hope you get a kick out of it too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this story! If only it were so easy!
That is so cute! If they do move to the beach together in the next year or two, we'll all have somewhere to stay when we go on vacation! LOL! I just never pictured you and Matt as grandparents this young... ;)
This is even funnier.
Post a Comment