Monday, August 27, 2007
Finally!!
Well, today my kids are finally going full-days of school!! As some of you may know, it has been extremely hot in Nashville(over 100 degrees!!) So, all last week, which was just the second week of school, our county went to half-days because some schools AC's had gone out and afternoon temps made buses sooo hot-117 degrees in the bus-YIKES!(and a student, probably more than one, had actually passed out at school). So, I'm sure metro did the right thing, but it sure through my schedule off last week!! I start work next week, and this week I have inservice, so last week was my last full-week off with no kids from 8-3!! I know, poor me!! : ) I'm not used to being home with no children, as Isabella is now in school all day!( And she loves it by the way!!) But this week I can still get a lot done around my inservice hours, and the girl's were ready for full-days. Madison is so happy at school, too!! I'm glad they are adjusting so well, as they are both at new schools this year-new to them : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment