can't believe you have a blog!! daniel started one on blogspot so i could comment on yours! i just don't know that i have anything to say...shocker, i know.
love the pictures. you guys are one good looking family. http://abudhabidays.blogspot.com/ love you, jen
I'm 33 years old, married to a wonderful man and have three beautiful daughters!! We have a dog, cat, & a fish. I teach pre-school part-time and love to work with children. I stay busy taking care of my family when I'm not working.
2 comments:
can't believe you have a blog!! daniel started one on blogspot so i could comment on yours! i just don't know that i have anything to say...shocker, i know.
love the pictures. you guys are one good looking family.
http://abudhabidays.blogspot.com/
love you, jen
Jes...
I am so excited for your blog! You and the girls (and Matt) look so good! We are starting school tomorrow...so say a prayer for us!
Love you! -Leslie
Post a Comment