Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday, Micah!!!


Happy 4th Birthday to my aborable nephew, Micah, on August 29!!!! As some of you know, Micah and his family(my sister Jennifer, Uncle Daniel, Samuel, Elijah, & Sophia) live in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., so needlesss to say, we will not be celebrating together,unfortunately!!!




These are pictures from a year ago, when he was last in the states, so he's grown up a lot since these!! I hear this year he is having a Spider Man party!!! Have a great day, Micah!! We love and miss you!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can see the family resemblance!

daniel said...

Those are some good pictures.

In the early years, there was something about Monkey that always reminded me of James. I see it less now that he's older, except for some mannerisms every now and then.

Micah appreciates the gift you gave him. If you want to know what it is, ask Jennifer. ;-)