
Well, today was my 8 week visit. It was just going to be blood work basically, and talking to my doctor about any questions I had, but I ended up getting an ultra-sound! And,yes,everything is fine. Yesterday I started having a little discomfort on my lower left side, kind of like a tearing or stretching feeling when I would cough, laugh, etc.(most people that have had kids know what I'm talking about). I knew this could just be typical pregnancy discomfort because the uterus is starting to stetch out and all, but just to rule anything out, my doctor said he'd give me an ultra-sound. Which I was thrilled with, because I had really wanted one to see if we were having twins or not; and usually your 1st ultra-sound isn't until 20 weeks! Well, all looked great and we are NOT having twins! There was just one baby! In a way I'm relieved, but at the same time, having twins would've been pretty cool: ) I say that now that I know I don't have them! We are just so excited!! Actually seeing the picture makes it so real!! And I know it's hard to see a lot in the picture, but when looking at it, the head is on the right and the body on the left. Don't really know if it's the profile or head-on, but it's amazing!! I definitely have been feeling worse this pregnancy, with constant nausea and very tired! Fun, Fun!! I'm not actually throwing up, just that wonderful 24/7 nauseous feeling!!! My doctor gave me a prescription for it, but I'm trying to hold out on that and just tough it out. Surely it will pass soon! I go back in 3 weeks and will get to hear the heartbeat! We could see it beating on the ultra-sound today-so awesome! My official due date in June 30, 2008!
3 comments:
That's fantastic! Kind of hard to tell what it is, but I trust you. LOL Are the girls excited?
Cool Mom!
OMG! Congrats!! How exciting for you!!!
Post a Comment