I decided to wear a dress of my mom's from 1973 that yes, once again, my grandmother made. But here's the catch, my mom was almost 8 months pregnant when she wore this dress!! She and I obviously have a different build(I am about 4 inches taller than her)!! I thought the costume was appropriate this year since I'm pregnant too!!!!! For those of you who haven't heard the good news, I'm 6 weeks pregnant!!! I'm due the end of next June! We're soooo excited!! Well, here's the picture!!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
I almost forgot........
.....to post a picture of my costume! Yes, I dressed up this year for work at the pre-school. Some of the other teachers were going to dress-up, so I decided I would too! Isabella took my picture that morning since she and I were the only ones home at the time, so that explains why I appear to be looking down in the picture : )
I decided to wear a dress of my mom's from 1973 that yes, once again, my grandmother made. But here's the catch, my mom was almost 8 months pregnant when she wore this dress!! She and I obviously have a different build(I am about 4 inches taller than her)!! I thought the costume was appropriate this year since I'm pregnant too!!!!! For those of you who haven't heard the good news, I'm 6 weeks pregnant!!! I'm due the end of next June! We're soooo excited!! Well, here's the picture!!
I decided to wear a dress of my mom's from 1973 that yes, once again, my grandmother made. But here's the catch, my mom was almost 8 months pregnant when she wore this dress!! She and I obviously have a different build(I am about 4 inches taller than her)!! I thought the costume was appropriate this year since I'm pregnant too!!!!! For those of you who haven't heard the good news, I'm 6 weeks pregnant!!! I'm due the end of next June! We're soooo excited!! Well, here's the picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am thrilled for you and Matt!!!! Another baby! Congratulations!
Look how cute you look!!!
Post a Comment