But I have had my reasons, really! : ) We have been so busy with school functions,sports, work, getting the condo ready to go on the market, and oh, yea, my pregnancy has slowed me down a bit! I am now nearing the end of my pregnancy, finally!! I'm at 35 weeks now; and I had Isabella at 36 weeks and Madison at 38 weeks, so it could really be any day now. My feet and ankles are swelling soooooo bad!! This has never happened to me before, but I guess it's the heat!(I was at the end of my pregnancies with the girls' in the winter months fortunately!) So, the last couple of weeks I've had to slow down a bit, which I do not like! I can't go as fast as usual, which really bugs me, b/c I'm a big multi-tasker and there's so much to be done. But everyone is pitching in and being a big help. I'm going to post a few recent pics-ENJOY because I don't know when I'll get more posted!!

Me! 8 months pregnant

The girls-Memorial Day weekend

Our 10 Year Anniversary(May 16th)

Mother's Day Brunch-4 Generations-Granny, Mom, Me, & Madison(Isabella was sick)

Later Mother's Day-Isabella was feeling better! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment